Jun 4, 2014

Open Air Gallery Oberbaumbrücke 2014

Some impressions. 
Ayudantes madrugadores
We had such a big luck! we had a great weather and many visitors. Again this year, great experience, funny and nice people, known and unknown dropping by the stand and great sales too... Thank you all!
Specially thanks to Lavi and Paul, who didn´t mind to wake a bit early on a Sunday morning to help me organizing the Stand, Oksana, Alisa, Pablo y Sandra, Isabel, Victoria and the other people who came later at the closing time and helped me! The best friends of the world, lucky me!
batiburrillo en mi stand 

buscando y encontrando los favoritos
Algunas imágenes del mercado de arte el pasado Sábado en el Oberbaumbrücke.
Qué suerte tuvimos con el tiempo! qué agradables visitantes, y qué magníficos amigos dispuestos a madrugar una mañana de Domingo para ayudarme a construir el Stand! También los que me visitaron, acompañaron, y ayudaron a lo largo de la mañana, y los que me ayudaron a recoger! Gracias Lavi, Paul, Oksana, Alisa, Pablo, Sandra, Isabel, Vic, y todas las visitas durante la mañana! Qué suerte tengo, qué amigos, qué buena gente me rodea! :)

No comments: